Assisted Living HHA: Home Health Aide
The Wesley Community is currently seeking an Assisted Living HHA: Home Health Aide
for our Senior Care Community located in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Status: Part Time or Per-Diem
Department: Assisted Living at Woodlawn Commons
What will I do as a HHA: Home Health Aide for The Wesley Community?
- Provide health care tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks, and other related support services essential to the client's health.
- Record and report changes of the client's physical condition, behavior, or appearance to the Director of Clinical Services.
- Perform light housekeeping duties including dusting, vacuuming, mopping, & sweeping.
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assist with transfer and ambulation including the use of a cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Assist client with miscellaneous household duties.
HHA: Home Health Aide Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have successfully completed a training program in home health aide services and earned a certificate from an approved Home Health Aide Training Program.
- Must be 18 years of age.
The Wesley Community strives to have its employees be part of this culture of excellence, to enjoy their work and be rewarded for their superior efforts and performance.