PAID Certified Nursing Assistant Training
THE WESLEY COMMUNITY
Everything we do at Wesley is guided by our Core Values which form the acronym "CARES". These Core Values are COMPASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, RESPECT, EXCELLENCE and SPIRIT.
It's more than a job: it's caring that starts in the heart.
The Wesley Community is currently offering a PAID CNA TRAINING PROGRAM!
Earn as you learn in our next training class starting May 23, 2022.
Classroom hours are Monday Friday from 8-3 pm, and clinical hours are Monday Friday from 7-3 pm. The training program is 6 weeks. Full attendance is required.
Upon successful completion of the training class, you will be offered full or part time employment for the day, evening or night shifts depending on availability.
CURRENTLY OFFERING A $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES!
What will I do during CNA Training at The Wesley Community?
- Provide your assigned residents with needed routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as directed by your supervisors.
- Perform non-professional nursing duties related to the personal care and comfort of the residents.
- Perform services necessary for the cleanliness and care of the resident's environment, personal items, and equipment.
Certified Nursing Assistant Training Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
The Wesley Community strives to have its employees be part of this culture of excellence, to enjoy their work and be rewarded for their superior efforts and performance.