Crown Castle Fiber
Since 1994, Crown Castle has worked around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. This comprehensive portfolio of towers, small cells, and fiber gives people and communities access to essential data, technology and wireless service and opens the door to countless opportunities and possibilities. We continue to work closely with wireless carriers, businesses, technology companies, governments, and communities to make sure these transformative ideas and innovations find their way to the people who rely on them.
In the Capital Region, Crown Castle owns over 800 route miles of fiber servicing customers in Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer and Saratoga Counties across a variety of business sectors.
At Crown Castle Fiber we can provide:
* Customized networks & applications specific to customer needs.
* Route & point of entry disclosure to ensure the upmost network uptime.
* Route, POE & POP Diversity
* Future-proof networks - ability to seamlessly scale without a forklift.
* Security, flexibility & reliability of a private fiber network.
* Dedicated, non-oversubscribed bandwidth
* ISP Connections that peer with multiple upstream providers.
* DDOS Mitigation included with IP that is scrubbed at the edge of our network (no onsite equipment necessary).
* Direct end-to-end connectivity to all major Cloud Providers in the U.S. (AWS, Azure, Google, Office 365).
* Ethernet based solutions that can be configured as EVPL, E-LAN,