Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator Saratoga NY office. Full-time position with benefits! We are looking for the right candidate to join our work family! We are seeking a people person with exceptional customer service skills and a high level of responsibility! Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring 100% patient satisfaction is #1 priority, we strive for top notch service all around for our patients!
- Welcoming patients and scheduling appointments in person or on the phone in a friendly manner
- Ensuring Patient co-pays are calculated and collected correctly
- Ensuring availability of treatment information and planning is accurate
- Recording and updating financial information, including patient information and insurance payments
- Consistently interact with patients in a friendly and confident manner
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information HIPPA
- Various office duties as needed; filing, scanning, copying, record keeping
- The desired candidate will have a strong ability to multi-task, adapt to new situations, be reliable, a self-starter and have an attention to detail
- Office experience and insurance knowledge preferred but not required, we will train the right people
- There is a tremendous opportunity for growth if desired for the right person!